For our Company in Uboldo (VA) we are searching for a Junior Finance Controller accountable for the accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
Controller Job Duties:
- Prepares budgets and forecast by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data.
- Prepares periodic closings (monthly, quarterly, yearly) by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepares ad-hoc analysis and special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
Controller Skills and Qualifications:
Managing Processes, Financial Software, Developing Standards, Audit, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Tracking Budget Expenses, Financial Skills, Analyzing Information , Developing Budgets, Performance Management
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience
- Strong/ advanced level of written and spoken English
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures (Italian GAAP and IFRS)
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience in reporting financial statements within a multinational is an advantage
Contratto di lavoro: Apprendistato, Tempo pieno