For our Company in Uboldo (VA) we are searching for a e are looking for a Logistic Engineer (B2B logistics) who will be responsible for the engineering of the continuous improvement process, the layout of our warehouses, and implementation of the new businesses.
The selected candidate will be part of a young, dynamic, and passionate team in an international and rapidly developing business environment.
What will you do?
- Planning and design of new logistics sites (needs analysis for technical infrastructure, equipment, automation systems and support know-how)
- Scouting and testing of new solutions (for instance regarding the material handling, conveyors design, storage, scanning technology and paperless process management)
- Definition of the technical requirements of the plants and warehouses operating processes in close coordination with the internal teams involved, and elaboration of the relevant technical sheets for suppliers and producers
- Supplier coordination and monitoring of configuration and start-up of warehouse operating systems
- Planning of changes on existing plant/warehouse processes and coordination of their implementation
- Regular monitoring of plant and warehouse processes and coordination of the necessary maintenance activities, in close collaboration with our maintenance department
- Warehouse’s layout continuous improvement operations aimed at optimizing productivity in relation to customer needs and for the analysis of data emerging from the monitoring of performance, plants and processes
- Management of analysis activities and budgeting plans related to processes, infrastructures and equipment needed in the logistics field
- Management of ramp up / ramp down phases of customers
- Support in drafting RFQs and logistics plans
- Support in activities relating quality management systems
What do we require?
- Engineering Degree
- Goal-oriented mindset
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving
- Team working skills
- Business fluent in English and a precise and situationally appropriate way of expressing yourself, in particular with customers and colleagues
- Willingness and availability to travel on a project-related basis and during the onboarding phase in the CentralSouthern Italy (few months)
- Seniority required: 2 years
What do we offer?
Contratto di lavoro: Apprendistato, Tempo pieno