Founded on the dream and insight of three sports journalists in 1945, Sisal was the first Italian company to operate in the gaming and betting industry as a government licensee.
Sisal is now part of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world’s largest online sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
The company’s commitment to building a more responsible future rests on a sustainability strategy with long-term objectives to affirm Sisal as a leader in Responsible Gaming, an innovative and sustainable company and an exemplary work environment.
What you’ll do:
- You will be part of the Retail Sales Development team and you will report to the Sales Development Coordinator;
- You will have the chance to coordinate the entire process of New PoS opening from zero to scratch and you will make sure that all tasks are carried out on time;
- You will support our Sales network with bureaucratic activities and any other issues;
- You will prepare weekly and monthly reports to monitor the whole PoS network and its performance;
- You will prepare specific analysis according to our Directors’ requests.
Who you are:
- You have a degree in Economics or Management;
- You can use the MS Office freely and you are a real Excel addict;
- You are a great team-worker and you are good at expressing yourself and communicating;
- You are always looking for innovative ways of solving problems and carrying out your activities;
- You have a B2+ at English, both written and spoken.
Preferably you also have:
- Desire to learn;
- Problem solving;
What we offer you/you can expect from us:
- Internship (and strong opportunity for growth);
- Hybrid work;
- Company-Owned Devices: laptop and business mobile phone;
- Meal Allowance;
- Supplemental Health Insurance.
Looking for a role that can support your learning and career goals:
- Psychological well-being: online meditation courses, medical online service, counselling service thanks to the support of certified psychologists and coaches;
- Continuous learning for soft and hard skills (es. learning platform, trainee bootcamp);
- Support for parents, children and financial aid for mothers.
Location: Italy, Milan.