Information risk management is the KPMG line of services that pre-empted and continues to meet market demand for information risk management and cybersecurity services, continually developing the analytical expertise and capacities to protect company information.
Using cutting-edge technologies and a suite of skills shared globally, our consultants on the IRM team are tasked with supporting companies in managing the risks to which they are exposed, combining their knowledge and passion for technology with the business expertise of all KPMG professionals.
KPMG’s IRM services cover all the most current organisational needs, from cybersecurity and risk management and assessment, to the definition of requirements for and the assessment of compliance with sector legislation and standards.
We are recruiting master’s degree students and new graduates of the IT, computer engineering and engineering management faculties interested in joining our IRM team. The successful candidates will assist organisations throughout their digital transformation process to protect their information and business strategies, building breakthrough innovations into their legacy infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- expertise in understanding and analysing company processes;
- a passion for new technologies and their application in corporate settings;
- an interest in corporate IT systems as enablers for the effective performance of processes;
- an aptitude for complex problem solving;
- an ability to analyse and summarise data when reporting findings;
- an ability to excel in challenging situations;
- enthusiasm, passion and strongly motivation for professional training and growth;
- proactiveness, flexibility and an ability to adapt to different challenging situations;
- a good knowledge of English, preferably with study and/or work experience abroad;
- availability to travel.
Candidates would ideally have:
- experience in at least one of the main programming languages for the implementation of big data solutions (e.g., Python, R, Java or Scala);
- knowledge of the main applicable standards or practices (ISO27001, COBIT, ITIL, etc.).
KPMG’s IRM team assists organisations throughout their digital transformation to protect their information and business strategies. We work with our clients to drive their growth and create value. We can help them make the right investments at the right time, consider the broader implications of the digital disruption and build breakthrough innovations into their legacy infrastructure.
Contract: professional apprenticeship
Duration: 24/36 months