Founded on the dream and insight of three sports journalists in 1945, Sisal was the first Italian company to operate in the gaming and betting industry as a government licensee.
Sisal is now part of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world’s largest online sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
The company’s commitment to building a more responsible future rests on a sustainability strategy with long-term objectives to affirm Sisal as a leader in Responsible Gaming, an innovative and sustainable company and an exemplary work environment.
What you’ll do:
• You will join the Organizational Design dedicated team within the Human Resources department directly reporting to the Organizational Design Advisor;
• You will contribute to the management of Group organizational positions within our HR System (creation, modification, etc.) and related organizational functionalities, analyzing and monitoring reports and presentations;
• You’ll support the team in the design and evaluation of organizational positions according to the WTW methodology and you will maintain the corporate and foreign subsidiaries’job Architecture;
• You will contribute to prepare, organize and maintain the organizational chart, job description, communications and company policies and procedures. You will also have the opportunity to get involved in global projects as a PM.
Who you are:
• You have a degree in Economics or Business Administration/Engineering;
• You have a great knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
• You have strong analytical skills and you are focused on results;
• You have a B2+ at English, both written and spoken;
• You are proactive, determined with a great desire to learn and to get involved.
What we offer you/you can expect from us:
• Internship and strong opportunity for growth;
• Hybrid work;
• Company-Owned Devices: laptop and business mobile phone;
• Meal Allowance.
Looking for a role that can support your learning and career goals:
• Psychological well-being: online meditation courses, medical online service, counselling service thanks to the support of certified psychologists and coaches;
• Continuous learning for soft and hard skills (es. learning platform, trainee bootcamp);
• Support for parents, children and financial aid for mothers.
Location: Italy, Milan.