We at A2A are a Life Company, because life and its quality are at the heart of everything we do. Every day we take care of energy, water and the environment.
With a 10-year strategic plan and 18 billion euros of investments, we are committed to achieve ambitious growth to become protagonists of the sustainable development of the country, thinking about the future of the planet and the quality of life, through the energy transition and the circular economy.
At a national level, we manage the generation, sale and distribution of energy, district heating, waste collection and recovery, electric mobility, public lighting and the integrated water service.
What are we looking for?
- New graduate Engineers: Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Environmental, Management, Energy, Automation, Chemical, Mathematicians, Physical;
- With B1 Italian and English language skills;
- People who are positive, flexible, dynamic, full of ideas and energy, with a collaborative spirit, proactivity and initiative;
What are we offering?
An internship opportunity that allows you to grow up and learn on the job using the most advanced technologies to make everyone’s life better.
Here the open opportunities in our Company:
- Electrical Distribution Network Engineer: planning and management of maintenance and construction of plants and distribution network in both economic and technical approach.
- Control Room Engineer: remote control of distribution network of electrical energy and gas and resolution of the emergency/failures situations; availability to 24/7 working shifts.
- Project Enginer Waste to Energy/Distribution Network: feasibility study, definition of technical requirements; development and project execution of waste to energy plants/distribution network.
- Business Development: supporting the business in markets analysis; evaluation and development of projects and initiatives; identifying opportunities in line with the industrial plan (waste management and waste to energy plants).
- Portfolio Management and Trading: supporting in market analysis and elaboration of market view, data analysis of contract and trading activities, quantitative analysis.
We are committed every day to creating an inclusive and innovative work environment, based on respect, ethics and equal opportunities, guaranteeing the enhancement of diversity.
The selection is aimed at candidates in line with the required skills. The personal data collected will be processed in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
Only applications sent via the Company Career Website will be considered.